Coloring the things or figures in drawing book is known to be an important part of every child's school curriculum. Hence, there are multiple coloring options but the crayons are known to be most vibrant ones. Everybody knows this fact very well that children love coloring. Children love to paint with the crayons not only on books but everywhere such as carpets. Thus, the stains of the crayons on the carpets are difficult to remove. The Carpet Stain Removal expert list crayon stains among the hardest stains which can destroy your expensive stains. Here is the guide for removing the stains of crayons from the carpets.
Guide To Remove Crayon Stains
Items That Can Be Used in Stain Removal
- Butter knives or metal spoons
- Rubber gloves
- Clean water
- Detergents or dish wash liquids
- Clean soft clothes
- The rubbing alcohol
The Carpet Cleaning Services suggest using WD-40 for the crayon stains deposited in the deep fibers of the carpet. WD-40 is quite easy to use and is known to be effective solutions for stain removal. Alternatively, rubbing alcohol is also a good solution as well. But after using the rubbing alcohol there would be light marks of the crayon stain left on the carpet. You should always go for options which suits you best and your carpet as well.
- You should follow these steps for removing stains from carpet with the rubbing alcohol:
- On the stained area, apply rubbing alcohol. And cover the stained area fully.
- Next, leave the alcohol for approximately 30 minutes on the stained area.
- You should use the soft white cloth and rub upon the area in the gentle as well as circular manner.
- You can also apply more rubbing alcohol over the area of crayon stain and do not stop dabbing.
- This process takes much time. Hence you should work patiently while removing crayon stains.
- Once the stain is removed, clean the area with the help of the clean water. You can wash the stained area with a good detergent.
- Finally, allow the carpet to get dried.
The below mentioned steps are important for removing the stains:
- Spray WD-40 on the affected area.
- Allow the spray to stand for some time.
- Clean the stained area with a soft cloth in a circular motion.
- Apply more spray to get more cleanliness on the stained area.
- Once the carpet is stain free, clean it with the help of water or detergent.
- Leave the carpet to be dried by air.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
The crayons have oil which makes it quite difficult to remove. In addition, cleaning the stain on your own requires much efforts and patience. The Peters Cleaning Services experts can provide the same amount of effort and attention to your expensive carpets. Our Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane services have been excelling in the business and listed as one of the best cleaning services of the locality.
Visit here for details knowledge – 5 Tips to keep your Carpet Clean During Vacation